Kellify faces some of the most difficult challenges in neuroscience, leveraging the widespread strength of AI to drive the success and engagement of any picture crossing our eyes. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Growth team, to help us reach our aim of a future where data can be leveraged to serve people, create value, and improve quality of life.
Our core values.
Integrity. Gaining customers’ loyalty by staying focused and respectful, from a user-centric and transparent perspective.
Commitment. Delivering the best digital and innovative tailor-made experiences.
Innovation. Shaping global markets’ future through meaningful data-driven insights.
Empowerment. Leaving the mark by tackling the diversity and inclusion social issues.
Thinking smart, playing fierce.
We are always on the hunt for diversity. We are driven by a growth mindset and the fierce spirit of youth. Nothing stops us from taking our ideas further, always with the aim of seeing the world from the perspective of AI. That’s why we are looking for someone that can inspire change and drive growth. We seek daring, tough people ready to go upstream: bold, dreamers, thinkers, but also visionaries, creators, or dynamics.
In this role, you will:
- Be a support to the top management day to day workflow and decisions be in charge of inbound /outbound communications
- Manage internal and external communications
- Support the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings
- Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
- Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines and deliverables
- Might work on other tasks and projects assigned
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in supporting leaders in exponential organizations
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills with deep attention to details
- Show excellent abilities in coordinating projects
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest-growing tech startups right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- Professional development
- Reward Gateway