Kellify is the science-centric masters of human/image interaction, making what’s captivating stand out. With Kellify it’s easy to tune the human eye into the right image for e-commerce, dating apps, museums, and much more. Lifeblood for those who want to be the first to reach the brain and the heart of the Instagram generation: lifestylers, brand supporters, art enthusiasts, ...people. Headquartered in Genoa – Italy – our global mindset focus drives us to seamlessly grow, with offices in Seoul, Korea.
Our core values.
Integrity. Gaining customers’ loyalty by staying focused and respectful, from a user-centric and transparent perspective.
Commitment. Delivering the best digital and innovative tailor-made experiences.
Innovation. Shaping global markets’ future through meaningful data-driven insights.
Empowerment. Leaving the mark by tackling the diversity and inclusion social issues.
Thinking smart, playing fierce.
Our team is made by data science and software engineering experts with exceptional skills in machine learning and computer science. If you are a data scientist/software engineer and you want to be part of it, we’d like to meet you.
What we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- MS in Computer Science/Math/Physics/Statistics or similar relevant field
- 3+ years working or scientific research experience
- Ability to write robust code (e.g. Python, Java or R)
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow and PyTorch) and libraries (e.g. scikit-learn)
- Strong communication and presentation skills; Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities
- Fluent spoken and written English
What you will be doing.
- Design and develop machine learning based products
- Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing
- Design and develop novel algorithms
- Perform quantitative data analyses
- Generate and test working hypotheses
- Provide technical support for program management and business development activities
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community
- You will get to work in one of the hottest and fastest-growing digital startups right now
- Competitive salary
- Professional development
- Reward Gateway
- Stock options plan available